March 23, 2020

The Pandemic


We don't know when it whould be the end, and how.

March 23rd, 2020.
About a month i would be moved to Bandung. I've planed this, we actually planed this from months ago.

Before I married Nadya, i talked to her about the plan after we married. We're agree to choose Bandung. 

At that time, she was freshgraduate, not yet in any jobs, she tend to focusing the preparation of our married. And I, still have jobs untill April in Jakarta. So after february, she are with me in Jakarta, here for two months.

In the middle of April, i should be out from the job, and starting new chapter in Bandung. I plan my rent car business with my friend. My wife actually graduate as Medical Record at should be work at hospital, if she want, but with this situation, ofcourse it came back to her.

On the other side, i should be postponed my plan untill everything better. The Corona Virus Pandemic hit us really hard, especially for tourism sector, including the rent car business.

So after the situations, i decide to go back home for a while at Cianjur. Yes, family time. At December, my dad actually ask me to get some time for rest at Cianjur after married and before work again, at that time i not really sure, because you know the situation now i have to take care my wife, meanwhile i have to go, work really hard and make our life better. But for this situation, nothing better than take care my health and stay home.

I just hope, i could go back to Cianjur in April because if the lockdown in Jakarta really applied, it should be take some time to go outside this city, but if it is nothing we can do except praying and hope everything get all the speed of recovery. 


I am a person who has a passion for writing and entrepreneurship. The world of Digital Marketing is the right combination to make my hobbies and dreams come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
MOCH SETIA
+62 877 1816 7784
Bandung, Indonesia